If you love to bake or even just simply love to eat, this is a fun stop that is definitely worth the drive. The Country Pantry is located in Guthrie, KY which is approximately 30 minutes north of Clarksville, TN. They have an array of spices, gluten, whole wheat pancake mix, maple syrup, organic vanilla beans and so much more.
We carry a large variety of foods and utensils that you will adore. We carry barnyard eggs, grass-fed beef,, fresh milk, all-purpose spices, sausages, bulk foods, cheese & meats.
We also carry stainless kitchenware, iron skillets.
Our prices on our spices have been labeled “true bargains”
We only carry high-quality consumer products and freshly grown local foods & produce.
We also hold all varieties of Soda, candies, meals, sugars, nuts, flours and baking needs.
You can buy jams, jellies, soups, mixes, dried beans, veggie chips & much more.
Country Pantry is open Monday through Saturday from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
We are shut down for Good Friday, Easter Monday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Fun choices from the Country Pantry:
- The Country Pantry has a great section of canned jams, spreads and toppers: jalapeno pepper jelly green, huckleberry jam, fig jam, pumpkin butter spread, marinated mushrooms, southern hot chow chow, and sweet garlic dill pickles just to name a few.
- They also carry a selection of honey products. If you are new to the south and are experiencing allergies, local raw honey taken daily can act as a great remedy. They even carry Pollen for the non-honey lovers.
- If you love dairy products, check out their back refrigerated section. They have everything from whole milk with the cream on top to drinkable yogurt.
- Are you trying your hand at canning? The Country Pantry carries a variety of different sized canning jars. They even have the half gallon canning jars for larger canning projects.
- I have wanted to try a little molasses in a handful of recipes. We purchased a 16 oz jar of molasses for just $2.59 and will be incorporating this into future recipes for this site.
We also carry non-edible items.
Overall, the Country Pantry is a fun place to stop. Pricing is reasonable & our food quality is unmatched in the area.
Don’t miss this opportunity to purchase in a store where you could literally eat off the floor. The people who work here—like all the people we met in these shopping arenas—are polite, cheerful and kind. No one hurries you. Everyone is most accommodating and your visit will be so pleasant, you will be eager to return.
If you have a little extra time or just want to venture to the country, give us a visit!